Friday, March 2, 2012

The Way I View. . .Sweetness and Love

Has another month gone by already? I guess that means that it's time for another montly challenge. For February, the theme was sweetness and love. I saw these heart lollipops at Target and knew exactly what I wanted to do. As an added bonus, candy is a powerful motivator for my kids to stay put while I take pictures.

Now head over to Danielle Hatcher Photography to see Danielle's take on the challenge.

10 comments:

Linda said...

Michelle what a great idea! I love the top right photo - your little ones did great with this photo shoot. And whoa they have the most amazing eyes! Great job this month, cannot wait to see next month.

sandy said...

Love this, and your kids are the cutest ever, look at all their sweet faces. Beautiful work!

Angela said...

Looks like the suckers worked pretty well. I may need to keep that one in mind. I especially love seeing Natalie going to town with her first taste of candy!

Danika said...

I love your take on this months challenge. And your children are so sweet and adorable! Well done :)

Piper said...

I really love these! Your processing is perfect and your children are adorable!

mary said...

How adorable! I love the one right in the middle! Your kid are beautiful and so is your photography.

Micha said...

Really adorable!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha. this is awesome! What a terrific series of pictures. My kids love suckers too:)

Brook Parker said...

So CUTE!!

Unknown said...

HAhaha! These are awesome! :D

I totally love the one in the middle. Cracks me up! :)