Monday, April 2, 2012

How I View. . .Happiness

It's kind of ironic that I've scheduled this to post while I'm at Disneyland--the happiest place on earth! In case you've missed it, I've joined with 11 other photographers in a monthly challenge. Each month, we're given a theme--this month was happiness.

Something that's made me happy this month is the fact that we've had a few days of nice weather. I was even able to take my kids to the park for a picnic. Maybe spring really is coming! Sunshine makes me happy; going to the park (and being able to pack a lunch in his Cars lunchbox) makes Matthew happy. Basically, it was a good day all around.


Now, go to Focused Heart Photography to see what Danielle came up with this month!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Looks like he was having a great time, and I'm sure you're having lots of fun at Disney!

Danielle said...

Oh yes! Great weather + a picnic = happiness for sure! Love your post! :)

Danika said...

Looks like he is definitely happy! Great picture, have a wonderful time in disneyland :)

sandy said...

What an adorable photo and he looks so happy, and lucky you to be in DL right now!

Unknown said...

What a cute shot! :D

Hope you're having a wonderful time at Disney. :)

Piper said...

So cute!! And definitely oozes happiness :) Hope you're having a wonderful time at Disney Land!