Another month, another challenge. The theme for this month was friendship. I had a couple of ideas I wanted to try, but they didn't turn out as well in practice as they did in my head. I did, however, end up with this shot from our trip to California. Normally, my boys and my mother-in-law's dog are pretty wary of each other, but during this trip, they decided that they could all be friends. It was pretty cute.
Now, be sure to stop by Linda's blog to see what she's come up with this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
So cute. Looks like sleep was the perfect common bond :)
So peaceful!
This is a great pic - I love the expression on the dog's face!
Michelle - this is adorable. Love the boys sleeping and of course the pup. I'm a sucker for doggies. :) All three good friends I'm sure.
Aww. They look so tired out!
Aww love this! The pup is like "I was sleeping, you know?!"
HA!
LOL, love it!
Love it! The look on the dog's face is priceless. :)
Is this ever sweet, a perfect picture to end a long day of fun I'm sure.
Adorable! The boys look so cute sleeping :)
Post a Comment