Thursday, August 2, 2012

How I View. . . Summertime

How is it August already?!? I apologize for my lack of blogging, we've been too busy enjoying the summer. I guess this is a good thing because the theme for this month's challenge is summertime. So, here are some snaps that show you what summertime means in our family. When I was growing up, my parents had a boat and we would spend many weekends boating. It was fun to finally be able to take my kids out on Grandma's boat this summer.
Of course, there are other ways to enjoy the water! The boys and their cousin, David, put the kiddie pool at the bottom of their slide to make a "water slide." Brian loved making a big splash at the bottom.
We've also spent a lot of time just playing outside. My boys love riding bikes and scooters with the other kids in the neighborhood--and Natalie doesn't want to miss out on any of the fun.
Now head over to Linda's blog to see how she interpreted the challenge.

9 comments:

Piper said...

Michelle, These are wonderful! I love the one of your son on the boat!! We are headed to Lake Powell, so you've got me excited!

danielle said...

These are beautiful! We love, LOVE summer at our house so this month is extra special to me looking at everyone's take on it. :)

Linda said...

These are great! I love the boat one and the make-shift water slide. Looks like such fun!

Adeena said...

Love the boat shot! But the one of your baby in the cape running down the sidewalk is a total riot! :D

Danielle H said...

These are great! I love the one of your son taking a big splash in the pool!

Renee Bonuccelli said...

Gorgeous! I love the one of your son on the boat and your daughter in black and white! Yay for summer!

sandy said...

Your children are so beautiful, your work is stunning and I love the moments you've captured. Have a fun summer!

Cary said...

love love love :)

Anonymous said...

Michelle these shots are great! I always love your kids hair, it's just so cute!! Great job stopping motion in the pool shot :)