Sunday, December 2, 2012

How I View. . .Blessings

Is it December already? November was a month to reflect on the blessings in our lives. I have so much to be grateful for, but of course, my children are at the very top of the list. It's hard for me to believe how quickly they're growing up! Also, in preparing for this challenge, I realized that I've kind of given up trying to photograph all three of them together. I guess that will be one of my goals for nex year.
Now head over to Adeena's blog to see her take on the challenge.

5 comments:

Mary said...

You have the cutest kids ever! Great post :)

Linda said...

Michelle you have an adorable family! And I love the photos that you took - love how they all go together, plus the kids are beautiful. Great work!

Sandy said...

You have such a beautiful family, and gorgeous portraits of your children.

Piper said...

What a beautiful family! You are blessed indeed!

Adeena said...

Your kids are so adorable! Love their hair. I always wanted to be a red-head. :)