Tuesday, January 1, 2013

How I View. . .the Holidays

Well, the year has come to a close which means it's time for the final monthly challenge post. It has been quite a privilege to participate in this challenge with so many other talented photographers!  I will not be doing a formal challenge for 2013, but I do have some goals that I'm excited to work on and I can't wait to see what the new year holds for Michelle Johnson Photography.

The theme for December was "How I View the Holidays."  Christmastime is one of my favorite parts of the year.  I love the decorations, the music, the cookies. . .all of it.  It's even more fun now that my kids can enjoy it with me and we can start to create family traditions.  Here are a few of my favorite holiday pictures.


Now head over to Adeena's blog to see how she views the holidays.

6 comments:

Nin said...

these look wonderful - looks like an awesome family holiday!

Piper said...

Beautiful shots and very handsome boys:)

Piper said...

.....and of course a darling little girl

Linda said...

These are great Michelle - love the individual shots.

Adeena said...

Such a pretty tree!

And *love* the headshots. :D

Sandy said...

Awww love those portraits of your beautiful kiddos, and it sure looks like you all had such a wonderful Christmas.