Thursday, February 21, 2013

Melanie: Ferndale and Whatcom County Maternity Photography

Melanie and Eric are expecting their first baby in a few weeks and asked me to photograph this exciting time in their lives. They were a really fun couple to work with and I'm so excited to meet their little one when he or she arrives! I'll admit, I haven't shot very many maternity sessions, but I'm thinking it's something I need to do more often. Be sure to leave a comment below and tell Melanie how fabulous she looks (because seriously, who looks that good at 34 weeks pregnant?!?).


5 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful session!!!

Kim said...

Beautiful session!

Kim said...

Sorry about the double post!!!!! I was having trouble proving I wasn't a robot! I totally missed that one of them worked!

Celeste Pavlik said...

Beautiful Momma to be and couple!

Anonymous said...

These are great guys!! What a wonderful idea!