Thanks for looking! Please leave a comment for Caleb and his parents below.
Saturday, June 22, 2013
Caleb: Lynden Newborn Photographer
I arrived at Caleb's house for his newborn session and he was fast asleep. I set up as quickly as I could, but I just knew that he was going to wake up as soon as I was ready to start shooting. Much to my surprise, I was wrong. I put him down on my beanbag, and he stayed in a deep sleep and let me pose him just like a little rag doll. I could get used to that! So, here is Caleb at 11 days new!
Thanks for looking! Please leave a comment for Caleb and his parents below.
Thanks for looking! Please leave a comment for Caleb and his parents below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Such great photos. You did a amazing job. Can't thank you enough.
What great photos. How do I order them.
Grandma and Grandpa Ortiz
Congratulations on your new grandbaby! Amy and Darrell have a disc that you can use to order prints, or you can email me with the pictures/sizes you want and I can set you up. michelle@michellejohnsonphotos.com
Post a Comment