Saturday, June 2, 2012

How I View. . .Motherhood

It's a new month which means it's time for a new monthly challenge post! This month the theme was "How I view motherhood." My first thought was to take pictures of all the messes I clean on a daily basis, but I'm too proud to show you how my house really looks. LOL. I compromised and took a picture of my little "helper." Is it just me or is laundry a never-ending task for everybody?
But, even though being a mom is a lot of work, it's the sweet snuggly moments that make it all worth it. Here are a few mother/child shots from some of my recent sessions that make me smile and remember why I love being a mom.
Now head over to Piper's blog to see her take on the challenge.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Really great Michelle! Funny that both of us mentioned laundry in our posts. Haha! It is totally never ending and my least favorite chore!

Linda said...

Oh my gosh some days I do 5 loads of laundry! It wasn't too bad until my 3rd was born - he's so little but he came with a lot of laundry for some reason. Great job this month!

Piper said...

Beautiful Shots!! Laundry and me...well I have 6 kids so I'll leave the imagery up to your imagination :). Your pictures are wonderful!!

Beth @ Hope And Coffee said...

Laundry is never ending! Great shots!

Danika said...

Awesome job with these photos! I was too proud to post a photo of what my house really looks like too :) Gorgeous images, great work!!

Adeena said...

Laundry is the bane of my existence. ;) You have a super cute helper, though! :D