Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Newborn Casting Call: Bellingham Newborn Photographer

I am looking for newborn models to help fill out my portfolio and to give me an opportunity to experiment with some new lighting techniques. If you are expecting a baby between now and September and are interested in having me take newborn pictures, please leave a comment below with your due date and your email address. I will randomly choose two winners to receive a free newborn session (basic package) on Monday June 11.* * The free session must take place in Whatcom County, Washington and I will require a signed model release to use the images for my online portfolio. :)

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Rachelle Jones (my sister)
Due August 11th

Dakota Viola said...

Thanks so much for even considering me, I would love to have a newborn photoshoot! I am Chrissy's sister (I don't know if you remember me or not, but I love what you do, your pictures are amazing)!

Sarah said...

I would love this! I have seen several of examples of your work & think you do an incredible job. I am due July 24th.

sarah_youngberg at excite dot com

Thanks for the offer!

Suzanne said...

I would love to have pictures done...I've been looking for someone! I just had my son, he's 7 days old.

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsay said...

9-6-12 (my due date) Lindsay Weldon-
That would be sweet!

The only problem I could foresee is having to travel back to the 'Ham --if we ever find a job and leave this summer.
Thanks Michelle.