Tuesday, October 2, 2012

How I View. . .Back to School

Time for another monthly challenge!  The theme for September was back to school.  I went with the obvious option and got pictures of my boys waiting for the school bus on their first day of school.  Matthew started kindergarten this year and it's so strange to have him gone all day (kindergarten is full day here).  I LOVE that his back pack is almost as big as he is. Brian is is third grade and loving it. How did my kids get so old?!?
And yeah, we moved the week before school started and didn't get around to those back-to-school haircuts. No judging! ;) Now go to Adeena's blog to see her take on the challenge!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Wow they look so big! And I love the giant school bag look. Fun!

Piper said...

Great shots of your boys! Love the one of him getting on the bus especially - I can see you're on of "those" mom's (A crazy MWAC) haha :)

Danielle said...

I love that last one of your son getting on the bus. Really cute! Can't believe you moved the week before school started. Nothing like adding a bit more to your plate, eh? Good job this month!

Unknown said...

Awww!! Love that his backpack is almost as big as he is in that first one! :D