Monday, October 29, 2012

Mine on Monday: Bellingham Child Photographer

Clearly, my blog has not gotten a lot of attention over the past month. Life has been a little crazy. I mentioned that we moved right before school started, but we only signed a short term lease as we were trying to buy a house. Well, we closed on our house a couple of weeks ago so that's made for two moves in two months. Unfortunately, photography has taken a bit of a back seat to the craziness, but things are finally starting to settle down so I can get back to shooting. I was lucky enough to get out and get some fall pictures of my kids before it got cold and rainy though.
If you were hoping to get photos done this fall, I still have one or two spots left for November. Give me a call to set it up ASAP!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

I LOVE your fall photos. All the leaves changing and all those shades of red hair. They make for some amazing photos.